- Left to Right: Cynthia Logan, UMW Friend, Marjorie Franklin at LDD Training Charlotte, NC.
- Members of the Louisiana Conference UMW delegation at LDD; Left to right , Ouida Smith, Linda Resendez, Sandie Webb, Marjorie Franklin, Cynthia Logan
- UMW Sunday at St. Landry's UMC in Gonzales, Louisiana; Left to right: Lucendia Mulberry, Unit President; Rev. Constance “Connie” Saizon, Pastor St. Landry UMC; Guest speaker, Marjorie Franklin, Louisiana Conference UMW President
- Marjorie Franklin and Rev. Constance “Connie” Saizon, Pastor St. Landry UMC
- Louisiana Delegation at LDD: Left to right: Be’Linda Hearnes, Ouida Smith, Sandie Webb, Cynthia Logan, Jeannie Clemons, Marjorie Franklin, Rosa Watts, Linda Resendez. Be’Linda Hearnes attended the Discernment Event offered during the same weekend
- Sandie Webb and artist Quincy Clemmons, God is in the Graffiti, a granted project of General Commission on Religion and Race
More: UMW News, vol. 10, #1, spring, 2017
- LDD Pics: Standing, Cynthia Logan and Marjorie Franklin; Seated Sandie Webb and artist Quincy Clemmons
- LDD banner-making workshop: Creating banners to protest North Carolina's House Bill 2, also known as the Bathroom Bill. Marjorie Franklin on left; Be'Linda Hearns on right
- Marjorie Franklin with other Voices Training participants at Scarritt-Bennitt Center, Nashville, TN.
- Voices Training leaders and Missionary participants from Africa
- Marjorie Franklin and members of the Voices Training leadership
- UMW Voices event, Scarritt-Bennett Center, Nashville, Tennessee